Marker XCOMP 12 Ski Bindings 2023
The Xcomp 12 features all the premium construction details but is specifically adapted to the needs of U12 and U14 racers. This includes the updated 3-point mounting pattern of the one body toe piece. In combination with two absorbers, the Xcomp 12 delivers a very strong power transmission but yet forgiving performance. The improved Xcomp dampening technology eliminates all the fast, hard impacts and keeps the boot perfectly centered.
- TWIN CAM X HEEL: The next logical step in the improvement of our Twincam heel, with more power, higher elasticity in the release and an optimized performance curve. The construction increases the boot and ski connectivity for a longer period, even in extremely steep terrain, ensuring more precise ski guidance until released. It also offers improved power transfer through the wider connection of the heel rail (43 mm).
- AFD GLIDING PLATE: MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - for racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- X-COMP TOE: Using the Xcell piston technology with additional modifications in shock absorbance and reduced stiffness, enable the ski a more natural and harmonic flex, as well as a more smooth and “forgiving” performance. The combination of the Xcell damping technology, with the athlete based modifications in stiffness and shock absorbance, provide a totally new racing performance that combines the best of old and new.
- PRIMARY CATEGORY: Race
- ADULT/JUNIOR: ADULT
- BINDING WEIGHT: 1135
- BOOT TYPE: Alpine
- DIN/ISO RANGE: 4.0 - 12.0
- GRIPWALK READY: No
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 20
- STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI: 18mm
- ISO COMPLIANT: Yes
- STEP-IN HEEL: TCX
- TOE SYSTEM: XComp
- RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT: 80-250lbs