Marker Duke PT 12 Ski Bindings 2023
The all new Duke PT 12 (DIN 4-12) combines the performance of a Squire with comfortable uphill properties of a pin binding. An absolute highlight is the innovative Ride & Hike toe. For walking mode the upper part is simply unlocked and tilted forward, uncovering the pin binding. To save swing weight the upper jaw part can be taken off and stored in a backpack. The multi functional Lock & Walk unit automatically locks the brakes and provides a 10° climbing aid. For downhill mode the front jaw section is clicked back onto the base plate, quadruple secured by the Auto Quad Lock technology. Now the toe piece works just like an alpine toe with all of its advantages! The heel is the latest generation of lightweight Hollow Linkage heels. The low height of 24 mm allows for direct power transmission and fast edge changes. Thanks to Sole.ID all Duke PT are compatible to alpine, touring and GripWalk boots.
- GLIDING AFD: All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- RIDE & HIKE TOE: For great Royal Family downhill performance and release function combined with pin-technology for strong uphill performance; DIN 6 – 16\ \ Convertible toe:\ Save 300 g per foot for the uphill
- AUTO QUAD LOCK: Toe part locks itself at 4 different points automatically when stepping into the binding
- LOCK & WALK BRAKE: Including neutral walking mode and 10° climbing aid
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- ANTI ICE RAIL: Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- PRIMARY CATEGORY: Freeride/Freestyle
- ADULT/JUNIOR: ADULT
- BINDING WEIGHT: Uphill 850 g / downhill: 1150 g
- BOOT TYPE: Alpine , GripWalk , Touring
- DIN/ISO RANGE: 4.0 - 12.0
- GRIPWALK READY: Yes
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 60
- STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI: 24 mm
- ISO COMPLIANT: Yes
- STEP-IN HEEL: Hollow Linkage 2
- TOE SYSTEM: Ride & Hike
- RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT: 80-250lbs