Line Blade Skis 2023
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase
The skis that will change how you rip down the mountain, the Blade is your go-to ski when you want to have a ridiculous amount of fun at the resort. A Gas Pedal Metal™ layup allows these skis to charge through any condition, while a super tight sidecut offers the ability to turn on a dime. Pair this with a surprising amount of playfulness, and you've got one set of skis that will empower you to ski weird, ski different, and ski #morefunner.
5CUT™ MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- EARLY RISE: The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack when rolled over on edge.
DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
GAS PEDAL METAL: Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add extra power and energy.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis
- SIZES (CM): 169,176
- DIMENSIONS (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 154-95-124
- PROFILE (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 3-5-1
- SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M): Tight
- STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM): -40.0
- WEIGHT (G/SKI): 2050
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: Sidewall
- TOP MATERIAL: Hardcap TPU
- FLEX PATTERN: Directional
- WOOD CORE MATERIAL: Aspen
- EXTRA TECH &/OR GEOMETRY: Gas Pedal Metal
- BASE & DIMENSIONS: Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
- EDGE DIMENSIONS (MM): Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
- CATEGORY: Freestyle,Freeride,All-Mountain,Progressive Shapes
- EARLY RISE™: Tip & Tail
- THIN TIP™: Tip & Tail
- GEOMETRY: 5-Cut
|Skier Weight lbs/kg||Skier Height ft/In||Ski Length Expert (cm)||Ski Length Intermediate (cm)|
|100+ / 45+||4'6"+||134||124|
|110+ / 50+||4'9"+||146||136|
|120+ / 55+||5'0"+||159||149|
|130+ / 59+||5'3"+||166||156|
|140+ / 63+||5'6"+||170||160|
|150+ / 68+||5'9"+||177||167|
|170+ / 77+||6'0"+||184||174|
|190+ / 86+||6'2"+||191||181|