Line Blade Optic 96 Skis 2023
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase
Ideal for anyone who enjoys high-speed skiing with confidence, the award-winning LINE Blade Optic 96 represents the narrowest ski in the Blade Optic collection that harnesses the power of Gas Pedal Metal Overdive™. With a chevron shape of Titanal underfoot that expands into the forebody and rear of the ski, you'll experience immense edge grip on hard snow, with a powerful, smooth ride in cut-up snow and chop.
5CUT™ MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
GAS PEDAL METAL: Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add extra power and energy.
- EARLY RISE: The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack when rolled over on edge.
SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
ASPEN VENEER CORE: An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
DIRECTIONAL FLEX: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis
OVERDRIVE™: Titanal focused vertically throughout the ski, extending throughout the tip and tail designed to add stability, power, and precision
THIN TIP™: A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- SHAPE: 129-96-119
- WEIGHT (G/SKI): 1780
- SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M): 18
- STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM): -54
- CATEGORY: Freeride,All-Mountain
- FLEX PATTERN: Directional
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: Capwall
- WOOD CORE MATERIAL: Aspen Veener
- TOP MATERIAL: Hardcap TPU
- EXTRA TECH &/OR GEOMETRY: Gas Pedal Metal
- EARLY RISE™: Tip & Tail
- EARLY TAPER™: Tip & Tail
- EDGE DIMENSIONS (MM): Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
- BASE & DIMENSIONS: Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
- THIN TIP™: Tip & Tail
- GEOMETRY: 5-Cut
|Skier Weight lbs/kg||Skier Height ft/In||Ski Length Expert (cm)||Ski Length Intermediate (cm)|
|100+ / 45+||4'6"+||134||124|
|110+ / 50+||4'9"+||146||136|
|120+ / 55+||5'0"+||159||149|
|130+ / 59+||5'3"+||166||156|
|140+ / 63+||5'6"+||170||160|
|150+ / 68+||5'9"+||177||167|
|170+ / 77+||6'0"+||184||174|
|190+ / 86+||6'2"+||191||181|
|Skier Weight lbs||Skier Weight kg||Skier Height ft/in||Skier Height CM||Suggested Ski Length Expert||Suggested Ski Length Intermediate|