Arbor Draft Camber Snowboard 2024
The perfect pick for park and freestyle terrain. Mindfully crafted with a softer flex pattern that promotes endless rebound and lively pop, the Draft stands out as the most versatile true twin, park/ all-mountain board in Arbor's 2023/24 line. Featuring the reactive Grip Tech for effortless carving, Arbor’s signature system and the art by currently Venice local, @samborghini__ the Draft comes fully equipped.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex: 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and center of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
- Single Malt Core: Arbor's standard wood core constructed with 100% poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Zero Waste Base: All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology. This process is essential to reducing the carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1139||1166||1193||1220||1202||1238|
|Tip Width (mm)||289.7||292.3||295||314.3||297.6||309.6|
|Waist Width (mm)||249.5||251||252.5||261.5||254||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||289.7||292.3||295||314.3||297.6||309.6|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||9 / 8.19 / 9||9.25 / 8.35 / 9.25|
|Stance Range (in)||22||22||22||22||22||22|
|Stance Range (mm)||559||559||559||559||559||559|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||76 - 164||104 - 184||110 - 190||120 - 200||116 - 196||124 - 204+|