Arbor Element Camber Snowboard 2024
The board that launched the brand. An ATV from its inception, Arbor's flagship Element maintains its rank as the most versatile top to bottom mountain twin in their line. Conquer all terrain with confidence on this year’s Element.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex: 6/10
- Mountain Twin: This board is a twin but has a directional shaped nose and tail, so it can ride switch with no problems but will provide better float going forwards.
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Knucklehead Tip: Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- FSC® Certified Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from its sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps and more.
- 360° Rails: A 360°, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does its best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of its products.
- Sintered Base: Fast and Durable
- Recycled Steel Edges: Arbor uses the most sustainable components possible. All edges are made from recycled steel. Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody both quality and sustainability.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: The Powerply works like an added layer of fiberglass. During construction, the natural wood or bamboo fibers are turned into a composite layer inside the board.
- Entropy Bio Resin: Starting with the 2020 line, Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of its snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1144||1171||1198||1207||1216||1225||1251|
|Tip Width (mm)||288||291||294||303||309||296||312|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||251||253||262||267||254||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||288||291||294||303||309||296||312|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||8.95 / 8.05 / 8.95||9 / 8.1 / 9||9.30 / 8.40 / 9.30|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||114 - 194||120 - 200||126 - 206||132 - 212||128 - 208||138 - 218||142 - 220+|