Arbor Shiloh Camber Snowboard 2024
The big mountain twin that delivers all terrain versatility, performance, art, and an all-around good time. Arbor is lucky enough to have the esteemed graphic savant, Americana collector, and keeper of boardsports culture, Aaron Draplin back behind the easel, creating a piece to perfectly compliment the Shiloh’s premium performance. Get bold lines with the Draplin x Arbor Shiloh.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex: 4/10 - A mid flex that is versatile enough to ride the whole mountain.
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Thunderhead Tip: Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow.
- FSC® Certified Double Barrel II Core: A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay-up that's designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Rails: A 360°, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does its best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of its products.
- Sintered Crosslink Base: Arbor's CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining ease of repair.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Arbor uses the most sustainable components possible. All edges are made from recycled steel. Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody both quality and sustainability.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in its quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from its production cycle. Made from castor bean oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Carbonized Bamboo Powerply: Bamboo decreases weight while adding torsional strength and rebound.
- Entropy Bio Resin: Starting with the 2020 line, Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of its snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1145||1172||1199||1208||1226|
|Tip Width (mm)||290||293||295||305||298|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||251||253||262||254|
|Tail Width (mm)||290||293||295||305||298|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||9 / 8.1 / 9|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||114-194||120-200||126-206||132-212||130-210+|