Arbor Crosscut Camber Snowboard 2024
The Crosscut offers confidence on any downhill pursuit. Its directional shape, mild taper, and setback stance enhances comfortable cruising on groomers, while maintaining a light and maneuverable float in powder. A larger radius sidecut improves the ability to carve at high speed and offers more control while navigating technical lines. Featuring a unique bold design by Aaron Draplin.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating: 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Taper: 9mm
- Double Barrel II Core: A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled ABS: When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does its best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of their products.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Bio Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in the quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from the production cycle. Made from castor bean oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1124||1160||1170||1196||1222|
|Tip Width (mm)||293||296||310||300||311|
|Waist Width (mm)||252||254||267||256||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||284||288||301||291||302|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||9.1 / 8.2 / 9.1||9 / 8.10 / 9||9.3 / 8.4 / 9.3||9.45 / 8.55 / 9.45|
|Stance Setback (in)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Stance Range (in)||21.3||21.3||21.3||21.3||21.3|
|Stance Range (mm)||540||540||540||540||540|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||114 - 194||126 - 206||130 - 210||134 - 214||140 - 220+|