Arbor Candle Rain Camber Snowboard 2024
The first of the Candle by Arbor collective. Pat Moore's unique design philosophy and aesthetic light the way to unlocking your freestyle riding potential. Featuring dual-radius nose and tail ramping, the Rain offers a powerful ride with less hang up and the perfect powder float. Pat's parabolic camber, directional twin, board of choice tastefully blends the best of traditional snowboard design qualities and the state of the art for the shining addition to your quiver.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating: 6/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Dual Radius Nose and Tail Ramping
- Taper: 3mm
- Double Barrel II Core: A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Carbon Uprights: Two carbon fiber uprights running from the tip and tail to just past the inserts. A set up that provides added landing durability and pop for bigger park and backcountry performance.
- Mixed Glassing: A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Bio Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in the quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from the production cycle. Made from castor bean oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Hand Dyed Ash Underlay
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Manufactured with 100% Solar Energy
- Factory Tuned