Coreupt Candide Thovex Pow Backcountry SkisCoreupt
Coreupt Candide Thovex Pow Backcountry Skis 186cm
Candide Thovex's backcountry freestyle pro-model ski, the Candide Pow, has been designed to offer ease ans fluidity of ride for aspiring backcountry freestyle skiers.
Surprisingly comfortable and easy to handle whatever the terrain, the Candide Pow can accomplish even the most radical of missions, "in style" of course!
175 cm : 124 - 100 - 122
186 cm : 128 - 102 - 125
175 cm : 3,80 Kg
186 cm : 4,00 Kg
175 cm : 21 m
186 cm : 23 m
- Proportionality: CoreUPT.com has decided to maintain the original proportions of each of its pro-model skis, and so slightly alters the dimensions of each ski depending on its length. Whatever size you may be, you always ride the exact skis our riders have designed!
- Twin: A perfectly symmetrical shape for a 100% freestyle ride. Just as good riding regular or fakie.
- Flat tail: CoreUPT.com
- To give you unrivalled strength and durability, CoreUPT.com skis are made from silver birch wood (10mm laminated timber).
- Symmetrical sandwich construction: The combination of a wood core and ABS bi-density sidewalls, brings you lively and powerful skis.
- Bi-density reinforced sidewalls: Bi-density reinforced ABS sidewalls absorb impacts for an aggressive ride.
- Tri-axial fibre: For optimum grip and a better longditudinal flex. You’ll be just as comfortable freeriding as in the park!
- Anti-pop-out under-foot plate: CoreUPT.com wants to help you protect your equipment. This system considerably reduces the risk of your bindings popping out.
- Top sheet: For the ultimate in style and to keep the graphics of your skis in perfect condition, CoreUPT.com has chosen a back printed top sheet.
The Finishing Touches
- Edges: 90 degree angle, perfect for cutting up the mountain.
- Stone finished: Stone finished cross structure for a super fast base no matter what the conditions.
- Ski piercing: Here at CoreUPT.com our skis are pierced with a 3.5mm wide drill bit, to a depth of 8mm. A drop of glue is added to guarantee water tightness.
- Wax: CoreUPT.com has chosen VOLA© to wax your skis.