Coreupt Candide Thovex Yard Freestyle SkisCoreupt
Coreupt Candide Thovex Yard Freestyle Skis
New ski freestyle pro-model from Candide Thovex, the Candide Yard, is a 100% freestyle ski aimed at skiers who ride the snowpark and the half-pipe. Developed by CoreUPT.com and Candide Thovex in person, this Candide Yard ski is light weight yet incredible precise, and offers a smoth pop : the perfect ski for freestylers who are looking for a laid back style, "a la Thovex".
161 cm, 171 cm, 181 cm
161 cm : 110 - 82 - 104
171 cm : 113 - 84 - 107
181 cm : 114 - 85 - 110
161 cm : 3,00 Kg
171 cm : 3,20 Kg
181 cm : 3,40 Kg
161 cm : 17 m
171 cm : 19 m
181 cm : 21 m
- Proportionality: CoreUPT.com has decided to maintain the original proportions of each of its pro-model skis, and so slightly alters the dimensions of each ski depending on its length. Whatever size you may be, you always ride the exact skis our riders have designed!
- Twin: A perfectly symmetrical shape for a 100% freestyle ride. Just as good riding regular or fakie.
- Flat tail: CoreUPT.com
- To give you unrivalled strength and durability, CoreUPT.com skis are made from silver birch wood (10mm laminated timber).
- Symmetrical sandwich construction: The combination of a wood core and ABS bi-density sidewalls, brings you lively and powerful skis.
- Bi-density reinforced sidewalls: Bi-density reinforced ABS sidewalls absorb impacts for an aggressive ride.
- Tri-axial fibre: For optimum grip and a better longditudinal flex. You’ll be just as comfortable freeriding as in the park!
- Anti-pop-out under-foot plate: CoreUPT.com wants to help you protect your equipment. This system considerably reduces the risk of your bindings popping out.
- Top sheet: For the ultimate in style and to keep the graphics of your skis in perfect condition, CoreUPT.com has chosen a back printed top sheet.
The Finishing Touches
- Edges: 90 degree angle, perfect for cutting up the mountain.
- Stone finished: Stone finished cross structure for a super fast base no matter what the conditions.
- Ski piercing: Here at CoreUPT.com our skis are pierced with a 3.5mm wide drill bit, to a depth of 8mm. A drop of glue is added to guarantee water tightness.
- Wax: CoreUPT.com has chosen VOLA© to wax your skis.