Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings 2023
The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. The new Griffon 13 ID is equipped with all new Triple Pivot Elite toe and Inter Pivot 3 freeride heel. Both are lighter and stiffer than previous parts and deliver improved edge grip and control. Also new is the Anti Ice Rail to scrape off snow from the boot sole. Its Sole.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either touring, GripWalk or alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features enhanced screws and a centralized swing weight, ideal for spins & twists.
- INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL: The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transmission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
- GLIDING AFD: All MARKER bindings are equipped with a movable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- ANTI ICE RAIL: Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- PRIMARY CATEGORY: Freeride/Freestyle
- ADULT/JUNIOR: ADULT
- BINDING WEIGHT: 1030 g
- BOOT TYPE: Alpine , GripWalk , Touring
- DIN/ISO RANGE: 4.0 - 13.0
- GRIPWALK READY: Yes
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 20
- STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI: 24 mm
- ISO COMPLIANT: Yes
- STEP-IN HEEL: Inter Pivot 3
- TOE SYSTEM: Triple Pivot Elite 3
- RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT: 80+ lbs