Atomic Maven 86 C Women's Skis 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Smooth, intuitive and approved by the Atomic #sheskis ambassador team, the Atomic Maven 86 C delivers unparalleled performance for every run on the entire mountain. The new Flow Profile on these fiberglass skis delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper and tip rocker to create a ski that charges through crud as well as carves on harder snow. OMatic Construction utilizes triaxial fiberglass and a layer of carbon for a light and responsive ski that feels at home when pushing the limits. HRZN tech in the tip allows these fiberglass skis to float through fresh snow and hook up on hardpack for controlled handling and reliable edge grip. Whether its groomers, bumps, trees, or steeps, prepare to ski the entire mountain with the Maven 86 C.
Atomic Maven 86 C Features
- OMatic Core: The ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Precision milled poplar wood, lightweight fiberglass, and titanal layer or carbon insets. OMatic delivers effortless performance, balance, and stability from tip to tail.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- Flow Profile: Atomic's new shaping philosophy incorporates tighter sidecut radii, a bit more tip rocker, HRZN Tech 3D tips, and a subtle amount of camber - all aimed at making the Maverick and Maven skis the kings and queens of North American all-mountain skiing.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Directional Shape
- World Cup Base Finish
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- All Mountain Rocker 15/75/10
|Tip Width (mm)||118.5||120||121.5||123|
|Waist Width (mm)||86||86.5||87||87.5|
|Tail Width (mm)||102||103.5||105||106.5|
|Turning Radius (m)||13.7||14.2||15.5||16.9|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1450|