Atomic Maven 93 C Women's Skis 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Designed in North America and built in Austria, the Atomic Maven 93 C are wildly versatile women's all-mountain powder skis that have been tested and validated by the Atomic #sheskis ambassador team. The new OMatic Core uses lightweight triaxial fiberglass and carbon layers paired with precision milled poplar wood to create the ultimate balance of stability and flex throughout the length of the ski. The Flow Profile of the Atomic Maven 93 C delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker while HRZN tech in the tip creates 10% more surface area, allowing the ski to float through fresh snow and hook up on hardpack. Exact and relaxed, the Maven 93 C all mountain powder skis deliver the performance and versatility to ski the entire mountain in any snow condition - hardpack to powder.
- OMatic Core: The ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Precision milled poplar wood, lightweight fiberglass, and titanal layer or carbon insets. OMatic delivers effortless performance, balance, and stability from tip to tail.
- Dura Cap Sidewall
- Flow Profile: Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during every turn. Utilizing the latest generation of HRZN Tech Tip, Flow Profile delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker to create a ski that hooks up on hardpack as well as floats in fresh snow.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Directional Shape
- World Cup Base Finish
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- All Mountain Rocker 20/70/10
|Tip Width (mm)||124.5||126||127.5|
|Waist Width (mm)||93||93.5||94|
|Tail Width (mm)||108.5||110||111.5|
|Turning Radius (m)||15||16.5||17.9|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1630|