Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 BOA GW Ski Boots 2024
The ultimate all-mountain crossover boot, the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 BOA GW blurs the line between downhill performance and walkable efficiency. Next-generation Prolite uses the lightest profile possible and then adds reinforcements to key areas to create a super robust all-mountain / freeride touring boot that is 25% more stable for supremely powerful skiing. The BOA® Fit System Alpine uniformly wraps the shell around the foot to provide a secure foothold for precise skiing performance and an even more comfortable fit. Completely customizable, heat-moldable Memory Fit together with the Mimic Platinum Liner can be uniquely molded to the precise shape of the foot. The Adaptive Fit System (AFS) Tongue allows for various tongue positions for a more precise fit over the instep. The highly adaptive GripWalk Sole makes it compatible with all GripWalk, MN, MNC and Pin bindings, and the cuff offers a generous 54º range of motion for unimpeded movement. A powerful hard-flexing boot that offers a low volume, 98mm fit, this is the dream boot for those who ski every run at the resort yet like to explore fresh snow and more adventurous skiing beyond the boundaries.
- Mimic: The pre-shaped heel, ankle, and tongue feature a layer of supportive, heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect, custom fit.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff, and liner in minutes.
- Adaptive Fit System (AFS) Tongue: The adjustable AFS Tongue can be re-positioned to accommodate different foot shapes and instep heights.
- BOA Fit System Alpine: BOA's H+i1 platform offers improved shell wrapping with bi-directional micro adjusting.
- 98mm Last: Legendary Hawx feel, this highly anatomical 98mm last delivers comfort, performance, and warmth.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with supportive reinforcements in key zones.
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Free/Lock 4.5: Atomic's sturdiest ski/walk mechanism with adjustable forward lean can easily be cleaned of snow and ice.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU / PU: This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.