Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 110 BOA GW Ski Boots 2024
Powerful downhill performance meets walkable efficiency in the all-mountain Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 110 BOA GW, making this medium flex crossover boot the choice for adventurous all-mountain skiers and freeride tourers looking to explore more of the mountain. The BOA® Fit System Alpine uniformly wraps the shell around the foot to provide a secure foothold for precise skiing performance and an even more comfortable fit. Next-generation Prolite Construction starts with the lightest profile possible and then adds reinforcement to critical energy zones to create a super robust boot that is 25% more stable for supremely powerful skiing. Heat-moldable Memory Fit combined with a Mimic Gold Liner can be uniquely formed to the precise shape of the foot. The cuff offers 54º of epic natural movement for a more relaxed walking gate and greater comfort when standing. The GripWalk Sole is compatible with all GripWalk, MN, MNC and Pin bindings. Extremely powerful, this low volume, 98mm fit is the ideal boot for those eager to explore beyond their boundaries.
- Mimic: The pre-shaped heel, ankle, and tongue feature a layer of supportive, heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect, custom fit.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff, and liner in minutes.
- BOA Fit System Alpine: BOA's H+i1 platform offers improved shell wrapping with bi-directional micro adjusting.
- 98mm Last: Legendary Hawx feel, this highly anatomical 98mm last delivers comfort, performance, and warmth.
Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with supportive reinforcements in key zones.
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Free/Lock 4.5: Atomic's sturdiest ski/walk mechanism with adjustable forward lean can easily be cleaned of snow and ice.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU / PU: This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.