Armada Rhye 2L Insulated Jacket 2024
The Rhye’s rugged construction and military-inspired utility vibe stand out on the hill and stand up to the abuse skiers dish out. Chest cargo pockets, zip handwarmer pockets and internal media and dump pockets are thoughtfully arranged for secure, organized storage of all your on-mountain essentials. 10K/10K protection and 40g of insulation keep things cozy when the conditions get rough. Snap closure over the front zipper and a drop hem with fishtail sides add unique touches of style.
- Adjustable Cuffs: Velcro cuffs to adjust to tightness preference depending on the conditions.
- Pit Vents: Let the pits breathe with option to open zippers for optimal airflow.
- 4-Way Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt: Interior stretch material built into garment for an additional snow barrier when getting pitted!
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface: Standard on all Armada's outerwear, Armada's jacket-to-pant snap interface provides a simple and ergonomic connection between your jacket’s powder skirt and your pants.
- 100% Seam Sealed: Waterproof fabric will not keep you dry by itself. In order to complete the waterproofing of a garment, the seams with stitching must be sealed with a waterproof tape. We are proud to say that all of our seams are 100% seam sealed.
- YKK® Zippers: Standard throughout the line to provide the highest-quality, most reliable zippers in the industry.
|Natural Waist (3)||27-29||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
|Natural Waist (3)||69-74||74-79||79-84||84-89||89-94||94-102||102-112|
HOW TO MEASURE
ChestMeasure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
SleeveMeasure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
WaistMeasure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
InseamUsing pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.