Armada Gansett 2L Insulated Anorak Jacket 2024
Clean styling and tough construction make the Gansett Popover Anorak one of a kind. Stay warm and dry on the hill with rugged, 2L poly ripstop fabric delivering 15K/15K breathable, waterproof protection backed by 40g of insulation. Seal out the elements with the adjustable hood, hem and cuffs. Well-appointed pockets keep your media, pass and other essentials secure and organized.
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters: Stretch material next to skin to keep snow from sneaking in beyond the wrist.
- Microfleece Chin Guard: Soft fleece sewn into top area of front zip for chin area comfort and warmth.
- Pit Vents: Let the pits breathe with option to open zippers for optimal airflow.
- 4-Way Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt: Interior stretch material built into garment for an additional snow barrier when getting pitted!
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface: Standard on all Armada's outerwear, Armada's jacket-to-pant snap interface provides a simple and ergonomic connection between your jacket’s powder skirt and your pants.
- 100% Seam Sealed: Waterproof fabric will not keep you dry by itself. In order to complete the waterproofing of a garment, the seams with stitching must be sealed with a waterproof tape. We are proud to say that all of our seams are 100% seam sealed.
- YKK® Zippers: Standard throughout the line to provide the highest-quality, most reliable zippers in the industry.
- Pass Pocket: It's not a ticket-wicket world anymore. Breeze through RFID readers with your lift pass secure in our dedicated pass pocket.
- Right Side Entry Zip: One-way zip to open or close for smooth entry and exit.
|Natural Waist (3)||27-29||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
|Natural Waist (3)||69-74||74-79||79-84||84-89||89-94||94-102||102-112|
HOW TO MEASURE
ChestMeasure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
SleeveMeasure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
WaistMeasure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
InseamUsing pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.