Armada Madaket 2L Insulated Anorak Jacket 2024
The Madaket combines rugged materials with a timeless style and clean design to create an anorak that will stand up to countless days of abuse. 2L poly ripstop fabric backed by 40g of insulation delivers 15K/15K breathable, waterproof warmth in gnarly conditions. The adjustable hood, hem and cuffs help keep out to cold and adjust fit for the day’s needs, while thoughtfully placed storage options keep your pass, music and other on-mountain essentials securely organized.
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters: Stretch material next to skin to keep snow from sneaking in beyond the wrist.
- Microfleece Chin Guard: Soft fleece sewn into top area of front zip for chin area comfort and warmth.
- Pit Vents: Let the pits breathe with option to open zippers for optimal airflow.
- 4-Way Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt: Interior stretch material built into garment for an additional snow barrier when getting pitted!
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface: Standard on all Armada's outerwear, Armada's jacket-to-pant snap interface provides a simple and ergonomic connection between your jacket’s powder skirt and your pants.
- 100% Seam Sealed: Waterproof fabric will not keep you dry by itself. In order to complete the waterproofing of a garment, the seams with stitching must be sealed with a waterproof tape. We are proud to say that all of our seams are 100% seam sealed.
- YKK® Zippers: Standard throughout the line to provide the highest-quality, most reliable zippers in the industry.
- Right Side Entry Zip: One-way zip to open or close for smooth entry and exit.
|Natural Waist (3)||27-29||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
|Natural Waist (3)||69-74||74-79||79-84||84-89||89-94||94-102||102-112|
HOW TO MEASURE
ChestMeasure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
SleeveMeasure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
WaistMeasure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
InseamUsing pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.