Armada El Rey Skis 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The El Rey features a 20% softer wood core wrapped in fiberglass for a forgiving, yet responsive, feel. Its profile and tighter turning radius allows fast edge control throughout the park and the mountain. From tight trees, to jump lines, to jibs, the El Rey is a great tool for those who appreciate shredding trails before lapping park.
- 2.5 Impact Edge-Oversized and specially heat-treated, built to resist impact damage
- Cap-Enhanced durability while maintaining proper flex.
- Camber Positive- Positive Camber: Traditional camber engages the tip and tail of the ski, enhancing ease of entry and exit into and out of a turn, while maintaining solid edge hold
- Carbon Tail Stringer-Carbon used in the tail to add pop.
- Fleet Core-Torsion sock wrapped wood core.
- Laminate Matrix-Deliberate directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity
- S7 Base-Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness