Armada Declivity 92 Ti Skis 2023
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Built off a platform that excels in any condition, the Declivity 92 Ti screams versatility from ripping high-speed groomers to charging chopped-up powder. A full AR100 Sidewall partnered with our Articulated Titanal Branding provides confident grip on hardpack and allows power to build in a smooth yet predicable way. Pairing light-weight Caruba with a triaxial glass lay-up, we created a high-performance ski that doesn’t carry extra weight. No matter what the mountain throws at you, from turning and burning on hardpack to sliding down silky pow, this one-ski-quiver will conquer anything on the hill.
- EST ALL MTN ROCKER: Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts both tip and tail to provide flotation in soft snow as well as forgiveness in turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge-hold on the hard pack.
- CARUBA CORE: Armada's lightest wood species creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and dampness required for descending in the gnarliest of terrain. This core makes no concessions in its quest to be ultralight.
- 2.1 ALL MOUNTAIN EDGE: Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel of Armada's whole collection.
- COMP SERIES BASE: Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability on snow.
- ATB - ARTICULATED TITANAL BANDING: A titanal layer adds horsepower to the ski with uncompromising performance. An elastic compound layer allows the ski to enter a turn with ease while compressing and releasing even more energy out of the turn than a traditional Ti layer.
- AR100 SIDEWALL: Superior edge grip for precision on the hardest of snow surfaces.
- FLEX (1=Soft, 10=Stiff): Tip: 8 | Mid: 8 | Tail: 6
|Tip Width (mm)||130||131||132||133|
|Waist Width (mm)||92||92||92||92|
|Tail Width (mm)||116||117||118||119|
|Turning Radius (m)||16.5||17||17.5||18|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1625||1725||1825||1925|