Armada Declivity 102 Ti Skis 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
If your looking to push the limits in your all-mountain skiing look no further than the Armada Declivity 102 Ti Skis. A high-performance directional build with articulated Titanal Banding, a Caruba Core, and Triaxial Glass results in a fine-tuned flex profile made for bashing through crud and laying deep carves, and they're light enough to whip around tight terrain with ease. The Armada Declivity 102 Ti Skis are a favorite of the evo family and we have good reason to believe they'll become yours too.
- Rocker Type: EST Freeride Rocker – Forebody rocker and extra tip-taper combine to create EST for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber underfoot ensures these skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- Flex: Flex Pattern (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip: 7.5 | Waist: 8.5 | Tail: 8
- Core: Caruba Core – Armada's lightest wood species keeps the overall weight low while retaining the power and dampness you want while skiing.
- Laminates: Articulated Titanal Banding – Titanal adds horsepower and strength, while an Elastic Compound Layer allows the ski to enter the turn with ease, compressing and releasing more energy than a traditional TI layer.
- Sidewalls: AR100 Sidewall – Superior edge grip for precision on the hardest of snow surfaces.
- Base: Comp Series Base – Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability
- Edges: 2.5 Impact Edge – Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
|Tip Width (mm)||134||135||136|
|Waist Width (mm)||102||102||102|
|Tail Width (mm)||124||125||126|
|Turning Radius (m)||17.5||18||18.5|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1850||1950||2050|