Armada ARV 94 Skis 2024
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase!
Meet the jack-of-all-trades, master of fun. The ARV 94 is balanced to excel when buttering and pressing with plenty of stability and pop to confidently send it on the pro line. The Poplar Core, Ash binding insert and w3Dgewall construction enhance edgehold and binding retention in a rugged package. The AR Freestyle Rocker in the tips and tails virtually eliminates hang ups on rutted out lips and landings while adding a touch of all-conditions versatility for exploring the rest of the mountain. The ARV 94 is the multi-tool of freestyle skis, ready for anything and built to last.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- POPLAR CORE: Stability, power and pop are guaranteed with the 100% Poplar Core. For those seeking predictability and smoothness, the Poplar Core delivers in all snow conditions.
- 2.5 IMPACT EDGE: Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- S7 BASE: A sintered base optimized for speed, durability and wax retention.
- W3DGEWALL: The w3Dgewall is a radical reimagining of ski design. Our engineers went to work on a unique concept to create the most durable, highest performance construction we’ve ever built. The w3Dgewall is a 3D molded, injected sidewall that’s angled where it joins the wood core, creating a mechanical bond in the mold during ski construction for a stronger, more uniform connection between the sidewall and core. With more material in critical areas for added durability and a three-dimensional taper in the tip and tail, the w3Dgewall creates a ski that will stand up to more abuse while providing enhanced edge grip at reduced weights.
|Tip Width (mm)||122||122||122||123||124|
|Waist Width (mm)||94||94||94||94||94|
|Tail Width (mm)||115||116||117||118||119|
|Turning Radius (m)||15.5||16||16.5||17||17.5|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1550||1650|