Armada ARV 106 Skis 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The Armada ARW 106 UL Skis take the VJJ concept and narrow it down to 106mm at the waist, producing a "quiver of one" solution that all-mountain rippers who love the deep but can't guarantee it every day will love. The lightweight Caruba core construction and Smear Tech shaping at the tips and tails keep that dialed surfy feel going, but the narrower profile gives the 106 UL an edge in tight spaces and on the groomed.
- Rocker Type: AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positve camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Flex: Flex (1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – Tip: 8 | Mid: 7 | Tail: 8
- Shape: Smear Tech – A 3D beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self centering in deep snow and un-catchable on take offs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forwards, backwards, left or right.
- Core: Caruba Core – Armada's lightest wood species keeps the overall weight low while retaining the power and dampness you want while skiing.
- Base: S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- Edges: 2.5 Impact Edge – Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations
- Edgeless Tip and Tail for Lightness
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
|Tip Width (mm)||131.5||133||134||136|
|Waist Width (mm)||106||106||106||106|
|Tail Width (mm)||122.5||123||124||125|
|Turning Radius (m)||18.6||19.5||20.5||21.5|