Arbor Draft Camber Snowboard 2022
The Draft is built for freestyle terrain. It jibs, it jumps, it butters, it bonks. The soft flex allows you to hone in all of your park skills while the System Camber profile delivers effortless carving on the mountain when the park is out of commission. It’s a new take on our freestyle staple with a tip and tail shape update that will give new life to your bag of tricks.
- System Camber: If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Flex Rating: 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Single Malt Core: Arbor's standard wood core constructed with 100% poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Zero Waste Base: All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology. This process is essential to reducing the carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- 2x4 Twelve Pack Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1139||1166||1193||1220||1202||1238|
|Tip Width (mm)||289.7||292||295||304.3||297.6||309.6|
|Waist Width (mm)||249.5||251||252.5||261.5||254||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||289.7||292||295||304.3||297.6||309.6|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||9 / 8.19 / 9||9.25 / 8.35 / 9.25|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||76-164||104-184||110-190||120-200||116-196||124-204|