Volkl Blaze 94 Skis 2021
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Never known for stagnation in their ski design, Volkl has scrapped the popular Eight series of skis for this year and replaced them with the all new Blaze series. Taking the place of the 90Eight's are the Volkl Blaze 94 Skis. The Blaze 94's are stable, intuitive, and wildly lightweight for how smooth they ride. Their sub-100 waist width means they are exceptionally versatile and nimble through a variety of inbounds conditions, and they make for a great touring ski that's breezy on the up and confidence inspiring on the down.
- Tip & Tail Rocker: Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- 3D Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed.
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood surrounding it.
- Titanal Power Plate: A thin Titanal layer (0.3 mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
- Suspension Tips and Tails: Inserts made of elastic TPU material on the edges of the tip and tail which act like a bumper in wind-blown or tracked snow. Its shock-absorbing elasticity ensures better stability and catch-free float.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- P-Tex 2100: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.
|Tip Width (mm)||134||134||134||134|
|Waist Width (mm)||94||94||94||94|
|Tail Width (mm)||116||116||116||116|
|Turning Radius (m)||14||15||17||19|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1546|