Vans Mantra Women's Snowboard Boots 2013
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
Value-packed performance with a classic skate-inspired look and feel for the ladies seeking a comfortable, forgiving, and versatile boot.
Stainless Steel Double-Posted Lace Hooks
Classic skate-inspired look
Full Liner Harness and OTW Lace Lock
- V-Tech high-rebound EVA foundation
- Injection-molded multi-arch support shape
- Airflow perforations
- Anti-odor treated topsheet
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Asymmetrical internal L-pads for solid heel hold
- Closed seam, brushed fleece cuff
- Open cell foam interior cushioning layer
- Comfort Flex toe box
- Low-volume sole
- Progressive flex tread pattern with gradually decreased stiffness from heel to toe
- Inverted waffle tread pattern with Vans special tacky rubber blend for all-condition traction
- Lightweight EVA midsole for skate flex and feel
Selecting a boot with the right amount of support is one of the most important decisions a snowboarder can make. The flex rating is designed to provide a reference of how different boots within the Vans line compare in flexibility. A lower number designates a softer flexing boot, while increasing numbers designate more stiffness.