Vans Juvie OG Youth Snowboard Boots 2023
The Juvie OG is built to support groms who rip. Complete with a V1 UltraCush™ liner, V1 POPCUSH™ footbed, and V1 Waffle Lug outsole, this boot matches features with all of Vans’ adult-level OG products. When combined with the BOA® Fit System, the Juvie OG is the youth culture’s clear choice for progression and undeniable style.
- Flex Rating: 3-4/10
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PleasureCuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- V1 UltraCush Liner: The V1 liner is amazingly simple, delivering comfort and essential support in a streamlined design. It is Vans' most flexible liner, built to be functional and forgiving for riders of all levels.
- V1 Boot Harness: Vans's lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with the V1 liner.
- Vans Boa Coiler: This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
- V1 POPCUSH Footbed: Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet.
- V1 Waffle Lug Sole with All-Trac: With the introduction of the V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Vans pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put them on the map. Now with All-Trac cold weather rubber compound.
- Heat Retention 360º: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.