Vans Invado Pro Snowboard Boots 2022
A favorite of team rider Dan “Danimals” Liedahl, the Invado Pro packs an innovative arsenal of features and benefits that makes it one of the most versatile snowboard boots available. Combining the unlimited customization of Vans’ Boa® Hybrid Fit System and the unmatched heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide with the comfort and warmth of the V2 UltraCush™ Smartwool® liner and the terrain management of a V2 Waffle Pro outsole, the Invado Pro delivers true pro-level performance in any situation.
- Flex Rating: 5 - 7
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Powercuff Strap: Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- V2 Ultracush with Smartwool Liner: This inner features Smartwool merino wool fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
- V2 Boot Harness: Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- Vans Hybrid Boa: The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of Boa closure at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and true custom comfort.
- Vans Custom Slide Guide: Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
- V2 POPCUSH Footbed: A dual density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V2 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, TPU arch support, a nylon moisture-wicking topsheet, and a coring design with airflow perforations.
- V2 Waffle Pro: The V2 Waffle Pro is a progressively inspired and capability-driven design built for both on and off snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the confidence you need to scramble the sidecountry with confidence.
- Heat Retention 360º: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
|MONDO (CM)||MEN / UNISEX (US)||WOMEN (US)||EUROPE||UK|