Vans Hi-Standard Pro Snowboard Boots 2021
The Vans Hi-Standard Pro Snowboard Boots are minimally featured lace-ups that are just plain good. The medium flex is perfect for tweaking, slashing, and playing around, in the park or on side-hits around the mountain. Toss these on and go have some fun.
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Powercuff Strap: Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Tongue Lock Down: The Tongue Lock Down system adds an additional level of heel hold by connecting with your external laces and pulling the boot tongue toward your instep while tightening.
- V2 Ultracush with Smartwool Liner: This inner features Smartwool merino wool fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
- V2 Boot Harness: Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- Traditional Laces: Reliable and customizable flex patterns make this traditional feature one that will always be on the market.
- V2 POPCUSH Footbed: A dual density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V2 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, TPU arch support, a nylon moisture-wicking topsheet, and a coring design with airflow perforations.
- V2 Waffle Pro: The V2 Waffle Pro is a progressively inspired and capability-driven design built for both on and off snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the confidence you need to scramble the sidecountry with confidence.
- Heat Retention 360º: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
|MONDO (CM)||MEN / UNISEX (US)||WOMEN (US)||EUROPE||UK|