Vans Encore Youth Snowboard Boots 2013
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
The BOA system is perfect for the mini-shredders, providing a combination of performance and ease-of-use not found with other lacing configurations. This boot comes equipped with a removable, heat-moldable liner that provides better performance and a wider range of fit than standard, linerless boots.
- BOA Lacing System
- Pleasure Cuff
- Full Instep Articulation
- TriFit Thermal Liner
- Grow-With-You Footbed Shims
- Pro-Flex Outsole
- V-Tech high-rebound EVA foundation
- Injection-molded multi-arch support shape
- Dual-density metatarsal and heel impact relief pads
- Airflow perforations
- Anti-odor treated topsheet
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Asymmetrical internal L-pads for solid heel hold
- Closed seam, brushed fleece cuff
- Open cell foam interior cushioning layer
- Comfort Flex toe box
- Low-volume sole
- Progressive flex tread pattern with gradually decreased stiffness from heel to toe
- Inverted waffle tread pattern with Vans special tacky rubber blend for all-condition traction
- Lightweight EVA midsole for skate flex and feel
Selecting a boot with the right amount of support is one of the most important decisions a snowboarder can make. The flex rating is designed to provide a reference of how different boots within the Vans line compare in flexibility. A lower number designates a softer flexing boot, while increasing numbers designate more stiffness.
Boa Coiler-Featured on the men's and women's Encore and Extent, this tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded lace spool to automatically retract the lace cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Different lace guide radiuses are used to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.