Vans Encore OG Women's Snowboard Boots 2022
The Encore OG is designed for women who want a lightweight and comfortable boot that excels for all riders in all terrain types. The speed and simplicity of its single-dial Boa® Fit System make precise, on the-fly adjustability practically effortless, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole and classic sidestripe add original and unmistakable Vans style.
- Flex Rating: 4 - 5
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- V1 UltraCush Liner: The V1 liner is amazingly simple, delivering comfort and essential support in a streamlined design. It is Vans' most flexible liner, built to be functional and forgiving for riders of all levels.
- V1 Boot Harness: Vans's lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with the V1 liner.
- Vans Boa Coiler: This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
- V1 POPCUSH Footbed: Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- V1 Waffle Lug: The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic. And with the introduction of the V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Vans pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put them on the map.
- Heat Retention 360º: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
|MONDO (CM)||MEN / UNISEX (US)||WOMEN (US)||EUROPE||UK|