Vans Baldface Snowboard Boots 2022
A once-in-a-lifetime collaboration between Van's and the powdercat guides at Baldface, British Columbia, the Vans Baldface Snowboard Boots are a burly backcountry and big mountain-oriented design employing ultra-reliable traditional design with added features like a Waterproof Zipper Shroud gaiter that keeps snow and moisture from getting into the lower of the boot. When you access your lines with the aid of a cat or a heli, you let your guide take care of the details - why not let them design your boot as well?
- Flex Rating: 5 - 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Vans Flex Control System: Removable high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners allow riders to custom-tune their flex. Slide them both in for maximum support, use just one to provide either increased lateral or medial response or leave them out for a softer-flexing boot. As boots soften up over the course of a season, you can add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Asymmetrical Flex Zone
- Powercuff Strap: Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- V3 Ultracush with TNF FlashDry Liner: The most advanced liner ever from Vans, this inner features The North Face's FlashDry fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core in these backcountry snowboard boots is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
- V3 Harness: Advanced support harness delivers the highest level of support to the ankle and instep.
- Traditional Laces: Reliable and customizable flex patterns make this traditional feature one that will always be on the market.
- Powercuff Strap: Provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response.
- V3 POPCUSH Footbed: A triple density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V3 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, arch support, a moisture-wicking topsheet and OrthoLite® open-cell top foam.
- V3 Ultimate Waffle Outsole: Van's top sole construction, with UltraCush midsole, aggressive perimeter lug pattern, and co-molded ESS arch cradle
- Heat Retention 360º: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer in these backcountry snowboard boots keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Waterproof Breathable Valves: Allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot
|MONDO (CM)||MEN / UNISEX (US)||WOMEN (US)||EUROPE||UK|