Union Strata Snowboard Bindings 2022
The Strata has quickly become one of Union's most popular freestyle binding models and the reason is clear - Dialed Dampening. Layers of Thermoformed EVA, Duraflex ST Nylon and Fused Vaporlite combine to provide the most vibration canceling ride you've ever experienced. Cruise the park, surf through pow or mash over chunder, the Strata will keep your knees and feet happy all season long.
- Stage 6 Duraflex ST: Simply put, Duraflex ST is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- OTE Fused Vaporlite Bushings: OTE Fused Vaporlite bushings set new standards for cushioning and vibration dampening. Fused Vaporlite is the future of precise manufacturing.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Baseplate Flex: 6 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Strata Duraflex ST: Light and asymmetrical, the Strata Highback is responsive and tweakable for whole mountain domination. Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Highback Flex: 7 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Hexgrip Toe Strap with Secure Lock: Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Forma Elite Direct Connect Ankle Strap: Designed by Travis Rice, the Forma Elite Ankle Strap fits his riding style and minimal approach towards the perfect binding.
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Strap Flex: 6 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Magnesium: Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware: The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Mini Disk: Compatible with 2x4 and The Channel™
- Small: 6-7.5
- Medium: 8-10
- Large: 10.5+