Union Rosa Women's Snowboard Bindings 2024
Strap in to the lightest women's snowboard binding on the market. The Union Rosa is a lightweight, soft flexing, freestyle snowboard binding for beginner to intermediate snowboarders. Perfect for learning to ride the entire mountain or taking your first park laps.
- Stage 8 Duraflex Baseplate: Union's lightest baseplate ever built. Lifetime warranty.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushing: Shock absorbing EVA padding saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag. Lifetime warranty.
- Stage 12 Rosa Duraflex Highback: Super lightweight, incredibly durable and perfect for beginner to advanced freestyle riding.
- Forma Ankle Strap: Rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside.
- TS 4.0 Toe Strap: Simple, lightweight, durable. All-new shorter buckle base.
- Aluminum Ratchet: Fast in, fast out - Union aluminum ratchets are easy to use and made to stand the test of time.
- Tool-Less FLAD: Quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Grade 8.8 Steel Hardware: The strongest steel available on the market.
- Traditional Strap Adjustment: Easily adjust With A #3 Screw Driver
- Snap Fit Disk Cover: No tools needed. Simply snap the cover into place.
- Overall Flex: 4/10
|MONDO||21 - 23.5||24 - 25.5||26 - 28|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 6.5||7 - 9|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 8.5||9 - 11|
|EURO||34 - 37||38 - 40.5||41 - 43|