Union Mini Flite Jr Snowboard Bindings 2014Union Bindings
Union Mini Flite Jr Snowboard Bindings 2014
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
Some groms demand the top-level gear like daddy or mommy, and well here you go. The Union Mini Flite bindings are the perfect freestyle binding built for a miniature sized rider. Don't let the words mini fool you though, these bindings come with just as many durable and weight-reducing options as any other Union binding. The Mini Flite Base with Dupont™ Zytel® St baseplate gives your little ripper the freestyle control he wants for long days on the mountain with no complaining. We promise...
- Mini flite Base-Super lightweight, freestyle-oriented design for grom rippers worldwide.
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST Base-The highest-quality nylon, used on all Union baseplates, results in strength, safety, security and the confidence of a lifetime warranty.
- Fusion Highbacks-Forgiving lateral flex in any temperature.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean-Quick and easy to use, adjust your forward lean with a simple flip of a knob then slide it to wherever you want and re-lock it. Easily done while waiting in those pesky lift lines.
- EVA Bushings-Dampen landings and reduce weight for a comfortable and lightweight binding
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Heelcups-The strongest and most versatile aluminum heelcup on the market, extruded aluminum comes out 100% pure and maintains its true shape no matter how much wear and tear you inflict. Also, every Union heelcup undergoes an anodizing process—reinforcing the already bombproof apparatus with 30% more strength
- Direct-Connect Strap System-Simply and directly connect your straps for a simple and quick strap that won't come undone.
- Injected Aluminum Buckles-Fast in, and fast out. Union aluminum is second-to-none.
- All-New Toe Buckle System With Push-Pin-Easy to adjust, this toe buckle system offers premium hold and customization.
- Universal Disks-Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-Hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware-The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding goes through, Union uses only the highest-strength steel, with a property class of 8.8.
- Lifetime Warranty Base
|Mondo||210 - 235|
|UK||1.5 - 4.5|
|U.S. Women||3 - 6|
|U.S. Men||2.5 - 5.5|
|Euro||34 - 37.5|