Union Legacy Women's Snowboard Bindings 2016Union Bindings
Union Legacy Women's Snowboard Bindings 2016
Turning the average board into the extraordinary, the Union Legacy Snowboard Bindings are one of the lightest, most versatile women's bindings on the market. Weighing in at a mere 699 grams, the Legacy directs the energy of Duraflex™ to the base for power and utilizes the plushness of EVA cushioning throughout. The result is a medium flex binding that caters specifically to a woman's smaller calf and unique center of gravity. By improving lateral mobility and turning leverage, the anatomically correct highback and SonicFused straps of Union s Legacy Bindings not only bring out the best in your snowboard but also the best in your riding.
- Duraflex™ ST MD Baseplate– The Minidisc baseplate is designed to minimize dead spots between the binding-to-board contact area to a mere 5%. The minimized binding interface allows your board to flex naturally, boosting its performance and durability.
- Vaporlite Bushings– This water resistant, durable material maintains it's superior dampening characteristics in cold temperatures, providing a cushioned ride that can't be matched.
- EVA Cushioning– EVA provides underfoot dampening for a more comfortable ride that distributes your pressure more evenly for equal board flexibility with no dead spots.
- SonicFused Ankle Strap– Features a multi-layer composite strap core that is fused together to form a single, articulated strap. This minimization of stitching increases the straps durability and reduces weight. Additionally, it evenly distributes pressure across your boot improving comfort and lateral mobility
- Ultra Grip™ Toe Strap– This female-specific design grips to your boot creating consistent control and predictability. Offering multiple positions for a customizable fit.
- Magnesium Buckles– This high-tech process produces a material four-times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight. Plus, magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant material on the planet.
- Legacy Female-Specific Highback– Designed specifically to contour a woman's calf and foot, the highback's streamlined design provides a seamless boot interface with lateral freedom for maximum leverage. The highback is also extremely responsive and durable.
- Minidisk– Compatible with 2x4 and The Channel.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware– The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding is under, Union uses only the strongest steel on ALL hardware.
- Tool-Free Adjustments– No screwdrivers needed - Flip the levers for a quick and easy on-hill adjustment.
Women's Union Snowboard Bindings Size Chart
|Mondo||210 - 235||230 - 265|
|UK||1.5 - 4.5||4 - 7.5|
|U.S. Women||3 - 6||5.5 - 9|
|U.S. Unisex||2.5 - 5.5||5.5 - 8.5|
|Euro||34 - 37.5||37 - 41|