Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings 2014
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
New for the 2014 Union lineup, the Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings are here to deliver a bomber yet ultralight binder without draining your wallet. Perfect for any type of riding style, the Flite Pro are based off of last years Contact Pro with an incredibly light and strong highback, designed by Gigi Rüf. With Injected Dual Zone EVA Bushings and a Dupont™ Zytel® ST Flite Base, the Union Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings are ready for everything that the mountain has to offer.
- Flite Base-Super lightweight, freestyle oriented design, made out of Dupont™ Zytel® ST with a lifetime warranty
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST Base-The highest-quality nylon, used on all Union baseplates, results in strength, safety, security and the confidence of a lifetime warranty.
- Flite Pro Highbacks-Pipe, park and powder— well-rounded freestyle driven design made of Dupont™ Zytel® ST for maintaining flexibility and strength in the widest range of temperatures.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean-Quick and easy to use, adjust your forward lean with a simple flip of a knob then slide it to wherever you want and re-lock it. Easily done while waiting in those pesky lift lines
- Dual Density Injected EVA Bushings-Two separate zones provide dampening underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead sports. Each size comes with its own durometer for custom performance.
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Heelcups-The strongest and most versatile aluminum heelcup on the market, extruded aluminum comes out 100% pure and maintains its true shape no matter how much wear and tear you inflict. Also, every Union heelcup undergoes an anodizing process—reinforcing the already bombproof apparatus with 30% more strength
- Symmetric 3D Direct-Connect Strap System-Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core evenly distributes pressure in a symmetrical package.
- Single-Layer 3D Tapered Strap Core-Evenly distributes pressure and provides fast response.
- Injected Aluminum Buckles-Fast in, and fast out. Union aluminum is second-to-none.
- All-New Toe Buckle System With Push-Pin-Easy to adjust, this toe buckle system offers premium hold and customization.
- Universal Disks-Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-Hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware-The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding goes through, Union uses only the highest-strength steel, with a property class of 8.8.
- All-New Toe Cup Design-Holds better to your boots for consistent control and also moves vertically for multiple boot-to-strap positions
- Lifetime Warranty Base
|Mondo||230 - 260||230 - 265||260 - 290||285 - 320|
|UK||4 - 7||4 - 7.5||7 - 10||9.5 - 13|
|U.S. Women||5.5 - 8.5||5.5 - 9||8.5 - 11||11 +|
|U.S. Unisex||5 - 8.5||5 - 8.5||8 - 11||10.5 - 14|
|Euro||37 - 40.5||37 - 41||40.5 - 44||43.5 - 48|