Just used these guys at Mammoth last week...could not be happier. Superior quality!
Union DLX Snowboard Bindings 2014
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
Bomb-proof quality and construction at a price that won't have your wallet hurtin', the Union DLX Binding isn't your typical price point binding. With lightweight Stage 1 Dupont™ Zytel® ST baseplates and injected EVA bushings, you are set for a sturdy and cushioned ride that won't dampen your board's natural flex. Whether a rookie low on dough or a bare-basics rail ninja, check out the 2014 Union DLX Bindings for a reliable, comfortable ride.
- Stage I Base-A lightweight and bombproof base that is made out of Dupont™ Zytel® ST and offers up a lifetime warranty
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST Base-The highest-quality nylon, used on all Union baseplates, results in strength, safety, security and the confidence of a lifetime warranty
- Multizone Highbacks-These highbacks are tapered towards the top, providing flex and tweakability where you want it and support and durability where you need it. Made of Dupont™ Zytel® ST for maintaining flexibility and strength in the widest range of temperatures.
- Quick-Adjust Forward Lean-Tool-free-adjuster allows on-the-fly foward lean adjustment
- Injected EVA Bushings-They dampen vibrations underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead spots. Each size comes with its own durometer for custom performance.
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Heelcups-The strongest and most versatile aluminum heelcup on the market, extruded aluminum comes out 100% pure and maintains its true shape no matter how much wear and tear you inflict. Also, every Union heelcup undergoes an anodizing process—reinforcing the already bombproof apparatus with 30% more strength.
- Direct-Connect Strap System-Simply and directly connect your straps for a simple and quick strap that won't come undone.
- Injected Aluminum Buckles-Fast in, and fast out. Union aluminum is second-to-none.
- All-New Toe Buckle System With Push-Pin-Multi-positional options with open Ultra Grip™ Design
- Universal Disks-Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-Hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose
- Grade 8.8 Hardware-The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding goes through, Union uses only the highest-strength steel, with a property class of 8.8.
- Lifetime Warranty Base
|Mondo||230 - 260||230 - 265||260 - 290||285 - 320|
|UK||4 - 7||4 - 7.5||7 - 10||9.5 - 13|
|U.S. Women||5.5 - 8.5||5.5 - 9||8.5 - 11||11 +|
|U.S. Unisex||5 - 8.5||5 - 8.5||8 - 11||10.5 - 14|
|Euro||37 - 40.5||37 - 41||40.5 - 44||43.5 - 48|