Union Contact Snowboard Bindings 2016
Pro rider Scott Stevens helped create the Union Contact Snowboard Bindings - so obviously they're capable of getting gnarly. Their construction promotes a natural board flex without dead spots for mega-board control in a lightweight and soft freestyle-oriented design. Since it is on the softer side of the spectrum, the Contact is ideal for park and urban snowboarding. Utilizing the dampening of Multi Density EVA and an aluminum heel cup, you get insane comfort and heel hold for an epic response. Progress your rail game with the Union Contact Snowboard Bindings.
- Duraflex™ Stage V Baseplate– An all-new design for high performance freestyle-focused riding. Union only uses the highest-quality nylon materials for durability, safety and security.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA– Lightweight foam cushioning provides premium shock-absorption while maintaining board feel and natural flex.
- Stitched Ankle Strap– Comfortably conforming to your ankle, the flexible multi-layered strap core evenly distributes pressure for plush support.
- Ultra Grip™ Toe Strap– Multiple position options. Made of a thermoplastic anti-slip material to keep you locked in and on point.
- Aluminum Buckles– Union's Aluminum Buckles are the perfect combination of function and reliability. Strengthened with springs and a long lasting ratchet mechanism for easy, fast ratcheting power.
- Asym S2 Highback– Union adjusted their tried and true Multizone Highback Technology and tweaked it outward. The boosted lateral support adds control for pressing, buttering and spinning off jumps.
- Extruded 3D Heelcup– Made of extremely durable extruded aluminium, designed to minimize toe drag while optimizing heel hold.
- Universal Disks– Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-hole board patterns. Channel Compatible Discs are available separately from Union to fit Burton snowboards with The Channel.
- Canted Gas Pedals– Ideal for riders using a wider stance, Canted Gas Pedals on the binding's footbed supply extra leverage for ollie power. Canting also allows the ankle and knee joints to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- Tool-Free Adjustments– No screwdrivers needed - Flip the levers for a quick and easy on-hill adjustment.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware– The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding is under, Union uses only the strongest steel on ALL hardware.
Men's Union Snowboard Bindings Size Chart
|Mondo||230 - 260||230 - 265||260 - 290||285 - 320|
|UK||4 - 7||4 - 7.5||7 - 10||9.5 - 13|
|U.S. Unisex||5 - 8.5||5 - 8.5||8 - 11||10.5 - 14|
|Euro||37 - 40.5||37 - 41||40.5 - 44||43.5 - 48|