Union Contact Snowboard Bindings 2014Union Bindings
Union Contact Snowboard Bindings 2014
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
Give yourself true board flex, and true board control with the Union Contact Snowboard Bindings. Bring things to a whole new level with a durable Dupont™ Zytel® ST baseplate and Injected Dual Zone EVA Bushings that provide a durable and cushioned base that covers minimal amount of board surface, so no dead zones are created. This revolutionary lightweight and forgiving design is a favorite among the pros and will have you tweaking, buttering and slashing in full-range flexibility unparalleled in endurance. Butter, jib, jump, and slash powder all day baby.
- All-New Stage IV Base-Same lifetime warranty as always, on a lighter, lower-profile baseplate
- Contact Base-This carbon-injected base is made of Dupont™ Zytel® ST and is guaranteed against breakage with a lifetime warranty.
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST Base-The highest-quality nylon, used on all Union baseplates, results in strength, safety, security and the confidence of a lifetime warranty.
- Fusion Highbacks-Offers up lateral tweakability in any temperature
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean-Quick and easy to use, adjust your forward lean with a simple flip of a knob then slide it to wherever you want and re-lock it. Easily done while waiting in those pesky lift lines.
- Dual Density Injected EVA Bushings-Two separate zones provide dampening underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead sports. Each size comes with its own durometer for custom performance.
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Heelcups-This process removes material to reduce weight but maintains strength.
- Symmetric 3D Direct-Connect Strap System-Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core evenly distributes pressure in a symmetrical package.
- Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core
- Injected Aluminum Buckles-Fast in, and fast out. Union aluminum is second-to-none
- All-New Toe Buckle System With Push-Pin-Easy to adjust, this toe buckle system offers premium hold and customization.
- Universal Disks-Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-Hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware-The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding goes through, Union uses only the highest-strength steel, with a property class of 8.8.
- All-New Toe Cup Design-Holds better to your boots for consistent control and also moves vertically for multiple boot-to-strap positions
- Lifetime Warranty Base
|Mondo||230 - 260||230 - 265||260 - 290||285 - 320|
|UK||4 - 7||4 - 7.5||7 - 10||9.5 - 13|
|U.S. Women||5.5 - 8.5||5.5 - 9||8.5 - 11||11 +|
|U.S. Unisex||5 - 8.5||5 - 8.5||8 - 11||10.5 - 14|
|Euro||37 - 40.5||37 - 41||40.5 - 44||43.5 - 48|