Union Contact Snowboard Binding 2012 - CMYKUnion Bindings
2012 Union Contact Snowboard Binding CMYK
The Union Contact bindings kick started a revolution. No other binding offered the ability to harness the extra feel of reverse camber / rocker until this binding came along. By reducing your binding footprint you increase the potential feel under your feet. Upgraded with more comfortable straps, this binding is perfect for the park rider or someone wanting a softer more cushioned day on the hill.
- Extruded & Anodized Aluminum - tried and true after six years on the market, Union heelcups undergo an anodizing process reinforcing the already bombproof apparatus with another 30-percent strength. It’s serious strength in a streamline package.
- Strap Technology – High-performance, highly comfortable ankle and toe straps keep your feet locked in and on point. It’s called TrueFit strap technology, and it includes Multi-Position toe straps for the ultimate in premium personalization.
- Compatible Disks – Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose.
- Adjustment is better – Stance width is all about personal preference, and having the ability to dial in your stance exactly how you want it is a must. Let’s face it – the chances of your board inserts lining up exactly where you want them are slim to none. By running your disk slots parallel to your board’s edge, you will have a wider range of stance width options. Now you can use your adjustable heelcups and toe ramps to get your feet centered while making sure your toe/heel adjustment is perfect.
- Minimal Contact – It’s a simple fact – the larger your binding’s baseplate, the more effect it has on the way your board flexes. Union baseplates are designed to provide supreme strength with the smallest footprint possible – crucially reducing interference with a board’s true flex.