Union Contact Pro Snowboard Bindings 2022
Turn the entire mountain into a park with Union's go-to Freestyle binding. The Contact Pro is known for its soft and surfy mini-disk baseplate, ultra tweakable ASYM S2 Team highbacks and super comfortable Forma Elite ankle straps. Surf the mountain, jib the park, and tweak to your heart's desire, the Contact Pro will keep you rippin’ all season long.
- CP3 Duraflex: Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Full-Bottom Thermoformed EVA: The Full bottom Bushing system allows for natural canting, incredible vibration dampening, and a surfy feel.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Baseplate Flex: 5 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Asym S2 Duraflex: Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Tool-less FLAD
- Highback Flex: 5 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 1.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap: Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Forma Elite Direct Connect Ankle Strap: Designed by Travis Rice, the Forma Elite Ankle Strap fits his riding style and minimal approach towards the perfect binding.
- Strap Flex: 5 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Aluminum: Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware: The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Mini Disk: Compatible with 2x4 and The Channel™
- Small: 6-7.5
- Medium: 8-10
- Large: 10.5+