Union Cadet Pro Youth Snowboard Bindings 2022
A youth version of what the pros ride, the softer flexing Cadet Pro is the ideal binding for up and coming mini shredders. New for 21/22 Union upgraded the Cadet Pro with our all-new youth team highback. Light, durable, and with ample range of adjustment for growing feet, the Cadet Pro accepts no compromise.
- Stage 5 Duraflex: Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA: Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Baseplate Flex: 5 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Team S | Duraflex: Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Tool-less FLAD
- Highback Flex: 6 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Forma Ankle Strap: The design of the Forma Ankle Strap produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside
- 1.0 Ultragrip Toe Strap: Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Strap Flex: 6 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Aluminum: Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware: The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk: 4x4, 4x2, and Channel compatible.
- Small: 3-5.5
- Medium: 6-7.5