Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings 2022
Power meets control - The all mountain legend continues. The Atlas combines Union's strongest baseplate ever built with Vaporlite High-Density bushings, a stiff Duraflex CB highback, the rapid response of Exoframe 3.0 ankle straps. Designed, tested, and trusted by the best snowboarders in the world.
- Highback Stiffness: 8/10
- Baseplate Stiffness: 7/10
- Strap Stiffness: 7/10
- Canted Stage 7 | Duraflex CB: Blended with carbon fiber, Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
- Vaporlite HD Bushing: Eats up chatter and absorbs impact.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Atlas | Duraflex CB: Blended with carbon fiber, Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
- Classic FLAD: Pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Exoframe 3.0 Ankle Strap
- TS 3.0 Ultragrip Wide Toe Strap: Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium: Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware: The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Universal Camber Disk: 4x4, 4x2, Channel
- Small: 6-7.5
- Medium: 8-10
- Large: 10.5+