2012 Technine Icon Music Series Snowboard -East
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
Ride any terrain imaginable on this all-mountain masterpiece. The Icon has been a staple in the Technine line for years and this year the art pays tribute to three of hip hop and reggae's most famous fallen icons. The Icon Snowboards have been designed by Dave Doman since day one! As the board's popularity grew, so has Dave's art style. The Icon is his best work to date... the question is, do you buy all three and hang them on your wall, or just pick your favorite and ride it? We took the progressive shape of the Enforcer and added camber, making this the ultimate all mountain ride. The tip-to-tail carbon/kevlar stringers and honeycomb air core in combination with the full poplar wood will deliver the ultimate pop every time. The Icon is perfect for riders who like to explore every inch of the mountain.
- Board Type: True Twin
- Riding Type: Freestyle, All Mountain
- Flex: Centered medium flex Rates 3 on flex scale
- Foil center stance indicators
- Artist: Dave Doman
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Core Info: Power Tech Ultra light Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched bi-axial laminate
- Base: Extruded IS 1320 with screened art
- Core Features: Tip to Tail Carbon stringers, Honeycomb Air Core Insert, 3 Layer interior rubber dampening