Stepchild JP Walker Pro Series Snowboard 2013
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
JP’s newest Twin pro model has updated impact absorbing Park Formula sidewalls and a snag free base. This board comes with Zero Camber and a Kicker III core that is reinforced with Kevlar strips for a stable flex pattern that will last. The Armadillo Plate binding reiforcement will keep the inserts in check against blowouts. With a whopping 28 Inserts in this board you should be able to mount any stance you like. Like JP, this board can destroy anything from park to street rails and powder.
- Kicker III Core-Poplar wood core with beech rails and beech insert strips. Tip-to-Tail fully computerized milled and profiled poplar core gives a smooth consistent flex pattern. The denser beech wood re-enforced rails give the board stable edge control and poppy flex. The insert strips are for compression strength where the corners of the bindings normally crush the wood core. We use 4 strips of high density beech to increase the strength in this critical zone.
- Zero Camber-Great for all conditions and types of riding it gives you the pop and control of regular camber along with the ease of ride and float found in reverse camber boards. Suitable from rails to pow shred.
- Park Formula Sidewalls-Park formula sidewalls are made of a material known as philan which is lighter and harder than rubber but provides a very similar impact absorbtion. It is much like the material used in a skateboard bushing. The park formula sidewall is meant to take a serious beat down.
- Kevlar Reinforced-Kevlar is a lightweight material known for its strength. The kevlar will also help you get more days riding with a lively and consistent flex because nobody likes to ride a dead board.
- Snag Free 4400 Base-Hardened in the press by a temperature control system that cooks the base harder as it sandwiches the board. The base material comes out of the press much harder than when it went in. Snag free bases have die cuts or joints in the base material which is usually how the board will snag.
- Twin-The board is a true twin with a centered stance and sidecut. The tip and tail are identical.
- Triax Glass
- Structurn Base
- 28 Inserts
- Flex Rating-5
|Size||Waist Width||Sidecut Radius||Effective Edge||Weight Range|