Stepchild Joe Sexton Pro Series Snowboard 2013
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
Joe is everyone’s favorite dirt. Joe’s third pro model is a tip to tail Kicker I Wood Core profile which has our Park Formula technology sidewalls. The Armadillo Plates under your bindings will keep your inserts from blowing out on those hard presses and high impact landings. The limited reverse camber makes this a fun, soft and easy to ride park shred without getting any wash out. The Joe Sexton model is one dirty board for one dirty kid.
- Kicker 1 Core-Poplar wood core. Tip-to-Tail fully computerized milled and profiled poplar core gives a smooth consistent flex distribution pattern.
- Reverse Camber-Reversed camber profiles are pressed to resemble the bottom of a rocking chair. This shape gives the board an easy riding feel as it is "pre-flexed" going into turns. It works well for park and jib with presses amplified, and works amazingly in the deepest of pow. We have bracketed the rocker to each size of the board, this ensures that every size of our reverse camber boards will share the same great pop and feel. The low profile ramping on the tip and tail help to eliminate vibration and chatter at higher speeds.
- Park Formula Sidewalls-Park formula sidewalls are made of a material known as philan which is lighter and harder than rubber but provides a very similar impact absorbtion. It is much like the material used in a skateboard bushing. The park formula sidewall is meant to take a serious beat down.
- Snag Free 4400 Base-Hardened in the press by a temperature control system that cooks the base harder as it sandwiches the board. The base material comes out of the press much harder than when it went in. Snag free bases have die cuts or joints in the base material which is usually how the board will snag.
- Twin-The board is a true twin with a centered stance and sidecut. The tip and tail are identical.
- Biax Glass
- 24 Inserts
- Flex Rating-4
|Size||Waist Width||Sidecut Radius||Effective Edge||Weight Range|