Stepchild Jibstick Snowboard 2013
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
The Jib Stick is are fully loaded premium jib package. We have loaded every feature possible into this board without sacrificing price or weight. The true twin shape, low profile ramping and reverse camber make this a very fun and easy board to ride. Trojan 2.0 rubber strips are embedded into the sidewall and act as impact absorption for those heavier landings. With the RETT edges you can just mount your bindings and dive into your local double kink without having to steal your dad’s file. The Kicker III core and Quadrax fiberglass construction gives the deck a smooth and poppy flex pattern. The Snag Free base will prevent catching and hang ups on boxes, rails and skiers. Regardless of your skill level, the Jib Stick will help you take that first step into the park, or push your confidence into the streets.
- Kicker III Core-Poplar wood core with beech rails and beech insert strips. Tip-to-Tail fully computerized milled and profiled poplar core gives a smooth consistent flex pattern. The denser beech wood re-enforced rails give the board stable edge control and poppy flex. The insert strips are for compression strength where the corners of the bindings normally crush the wood core. We use 4 strips of high density beech to increase the strength in this critical zone.
- Reverse Camber-Reversed camber profiles are pressed to resemble the bottom of a rocking chair. This shape gives the board an easy riding feel as it is "pre-flexed" going into turns. It works well for park and jib with presses amplified, and works amazingly in the deepest of pow. We have bracketed the rocker to each size of the board, this ensures that every size of our reverse camber boards will share the same great pop and feel. The low profile ramping on the tip and tail help to eliminate vibration and chatter at higher speeds.
- Round Edge Tapered Tuning-The board comes from the factory with the option of pre-dulled edges between the bindings that gradually gets sharper as it reaches the nose and tail. Basically you can put the bindings on it and dive into your local double kink without any hesitation. "It's Sick"-JP
- Trojan Rubber Sidewalls-Exclusively on the Jibstick and Jibslim, 2 rubber strips are inserted in the boards sidewall. The main purpose of this is to act as a shock absorber.
- Twin-The board is a true twin with a centered stance and sidecut. The tip and tail are identical.
- Snag Free 4400 Base-Hardened in the press by a temperature control system that cooks the base harder as it sandwiches the board. The base material comes out of the press much harder than when it went in. Snag free bases have die cuts or joints in the base material which is usually how the board will snag.
- Quadrax Glass
- 24 Inserts
- Flex Rating-5
|Size||Waist Width||Sidecut Radius||Effective Edge||Weight Range|