Scott Jib TW Skis 2013
Comes with a FREE Beanie and FREE USA Shipping!!!!
Now with the option to purchase skis and Marker Griffon binding package!
Marker Griffon bindings are white/black.
Buy ski and binding package and save
FREE Mounting with purchase!! Just add the Mounting Service below to your cart and fill out the details!!!!!!
Developed in cooperation with Tom Wallisch, all features were specially engineered for park & pipe. Enjoy Tom’s vision for the next generation of Freestyle skis. Constructed with a 3Dimension sidecut for precise edge control, the Jib is quick, responsive, and snappy. Its lightweight wood core gives it pop off jumps and effortless float in the air.
- 3Dimension Sidecut-3Dimension combines 2 radii with a central flat line under foot. The tip and tail radii allow for easy turn initiation while the flat line provides stability, power and precision. Designed in conjunction with our Freeski Team Athletes, 3Dimension Sidecut provides a level of versatility, balance and power under foot that meets the demands of the world’s best skiers. 3Dimension Sidecut is offered in sizes S, M and L, allowing skiers to choose the right amount sidecut for their intended use. Features + Improved edge control and power underfoot + Adds stability and predictability to the ski + Improved pivot point for a playful ski
- Twin Tip Rocker-Twin-Tip Rocker places Rocker on both the tip and tail of twin tip skis to allow for maximum float when riding both forward and switch. Tail Rocker also improves ski handling in powder by allowing the tail of the ski to sit deeper in the snow while bringing the tip up. Tip Rocker improves ski flotation Twin-Tip for riding both forward and switch Total domination in deep powder
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction Laminate-Forgiveness & Versatility SSCL combines a laminate top and bottom sheet with a traditional sandwich sidewall construction. SCOTT optimized material usage to provide a construction that drastically reduces the weight of the ski. Specific braiding and different combinations of laminates guarantee the best possible construction for their intended use.
- Reinforced Steel Edge-SCOTT Freestyle skis use a durable oversized height steel edge. This reinforced steel edge is far more resistant to breaking.
- High Speed Base-SCOTT’s High Speed Base is a sintered ultra-high molecular weight and high wax part race base. The best combination for speed.
- Freestyle Finish-SCOTT Freestyle Finish is especially designed for a more playful freestyle ski. The main difference from the factory finish is the bigger base edge angle of 1.6°. This larger angle makes the ski easier to spin and more forgiving on landings and rails.
- Park 90%, Backcountry 10%
Marker Griffon Ski Bindings 2013
The Griffon has earned a place as the go-to freeskiing bindng in the market for anyone looking for a high performance, 13 DIN freeskiing binding. We will pick the appropriate brake width for the ski.
|DIN range||4 - 13|
|Recom. Skier's Weight||80+ lbs|
|Height w/o ski||22 mm|
|Brake Width||90mm, 110mm and 130mm |
|Toe System||Triple Pivot Elite|
|Gliding AFD||Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*|
|EPS system||Dual-screw Brake Pad|
- AFD Gliding Plate-All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe-With a horizontally oriented spring, the Triple Pivot Elite Toe provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use. The performance to weight ratio of the Triple Pivot toe is truly unmatched in the industry.
- Inter Pivot Heel-This industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design focuses on optimum power transmission.
- Power Width Design-The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.